Water Baby

We're in Charleston visiting my family this week, and I've made a very interesting discovery about the Little Cute Girl...

She is fearless when it comes to water.


We went to the beach on Wednesday, and she crawled right into the water and started splashing around. Then she crawled in a little deeper... And a little deeper... Eventually we had to grab her and pull her back; otherwise I think she would've kept going until she was submerged.


Then yesterday, we went to Waterfront Park and let her play in the Pineapple Fountain. We put her on the first step, thinking she'd just sit there and splash (given our experience at the beach the day before, I have no idea why we would think that), but she leaned forward like she was just going to crawl further into the fountain. This resulted in a face-plant right in the water, which completely terrified me but barely fazed her at all. Tom pulled her out immediately, but then she tried to do it again!

I never learned how to swim, but it looks like I might have to learn now that I've got a water baby to keep up with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Fit Friday: Eat Like a Kid

Great-ful

My 99 in 999, Part 2