Happy Fall, Y'all!

Yes, I am from the South, but that might be the only time you'll ever hear me use the word "y'all."

So...it's officially fall! According to the calendar, that is. The weather forecast would say otherwise; I think the high today was somewhere around 85. But whatever, I'm welcoming fall anyway, mostly with food and drink. I've already had a pumpkin spice latte and some pumpkin pie ice cream. I've made a batch of pumpkin spice muffins and some pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies. And there's not just pumpkin; I also made a pot of what I call "cheater chili" for dinner this evening. Chili is most definitely a fall/winter food!


Super easy, super good...will post the recipe later this week.

But besides eating and drinking to welcome fall, I've also been doing a little bit of fall decorating around the house, starting with...


...my favorite fall wreath!

My mom got this wreath for us from a coworker who makes them, and I put it on our front door every fall. It's big and full and colorful and has a cute little owl and I love it.

Happy fall...you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Fit Friday: Eat Like a Kid

Great-ful

My 99 in 999, Part 2