Finally, Football

There is FOOTBALL on my television as we speak. Granted, it's the yuckola Gamecocks, but hey, I'll take whatever I can get. This offseason was insanely long. Or maybe it just felt that way to me.

(Seems like my child is as excited about this as I am.)

I love pro football too, but college football will always have a special place in my heart. It's just a different atmosphere. Some of my fondest college memories involve standing in the bleachers in Clemson Memorial Stadium on a chilly fall evening, cheering on the Tigers alongside my friends.

Maybe this past offseason felt longer than usual because I didn't actually watch much football last year. Not only was I tending to a newborn, but we also didn't have cable last year. Well, this year, the little cute girl is on a somewhat regular schedule, and we have something called Sling TV, which is just a few select channels (like ESPN, ESPN2, and Food Network) for a low monthly fee. So, bring on the football!

Ah, football. Welcome back to my life.

Go Tigers,
E

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Fit Friday: Eat Like a Kid

Great-ful

My 99 in 999, Part 2