A Ketchup List

1. Did anyone watch the Clemson-Louisville game on Thursday night? Tom and I were there! Some dear friends of ours have U of L season tickets, and they invited us to come cheer on the Tigers. I hope they didn't regret that decision after the Tigers beat the Cardinals, 20-17. Regardless of the outcome of the game, I think a good time was had by all. I'm kicking myself for not taking any pictures at the game, but here's a picture of my ticket, in case you don't believe that I was actually there...


2. I haven't had a decent night's sleep since last Tuesday or Wednesday. A lot of late nights combined with a lot on my mind. So if anything in this post doesn't make sense, blame it on that.

3. Autocorrect on my Nexus just tried to change "doesn't" to "clean." See, that would've been something that didn't make sense, but you couldn't have blamed that on my lack of sleep. Or maybe you could have, like I was so tired that I didn't catch it.

OK, now I'm just rambling.

4. I need recommendations for an effective but affordable night cream. My face looks like it went from 20-something to 40-something this week.

5. It really feels like fall outside! Monday of last week was wonderful: a cool night, football on TV, and baking pumpkin goodies. The trifecta!

6. Last night, I made Caesar salad for the first time ever. Yes, that's right; as much as I love to cook, I'd never made a classic Caesar before. Even this wasn't fully authentic. I didn't make my own dressing or my own croutons. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Fit Friday: Eat Like a Kid

Great-ful

My 99 in 999, Part 2